29 July, 2010

Oldie But Goodie At Bugaboo

Good Thursday Morning to You. Today at Bugaboo is Oldie But Goodie Day. I think this is one of my favorite Characters from Bugaboo. Scarlette is just so Sassy. Of course there are a few more Sassy Girls in the shop these days too. You must check these Sassy Gals out.
Don't forget to head over to the Challenge Blog and see what some of the other Design Team Members have to share with you today.
This image brings back such Happy Memories. Sitting in a hot bath with a cigarette and glass of wine. Oh well, not any more. No more smoking, no more drinking. My heart likes me a lot more.
I used some Digital Paper for the pink (don't remember who I got it from) and then I pulled an overlay (the black flourish) onto the pink and then I layed down the Scarlette image and then printed it out, colored it up and built a card. I used some SVG papers that I have in my stash and cut the butterflies out and used dimensionals to pop them up.
Have a Great Day.

No comments: