04 March, 2011

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo. Woo Hoo!

Today is a Freebie Day over at Bugaboo and wait till you see the new kids. Woo Hoo! I picked the Fireman Image to work with today because it made me think of my grandson. He should be just the right age to be impressed by Firetrucks. I will have to send this to him.
As always the Design Team have made some wonderful creations for you and you can see them on the Bugaboo Blogspot HERE.
For this card I used some Basic Grey papers that I have had around forever and several of the Stickers that come with the paper pack. I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of these. So run over to the Shop and pick up your Freebie and see what else you can find.
Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Fantastic card as always Melissa, I simply adore your embellishments !