22 March, 2011

A Layout for Love and CS Designs.

About 7 months ago my Granddaughter came home from a vacation to see her grandparents in Michigan and announced that she was going to cut her hair off and give it to Locks Of Love when it got to her Bum. Well I didn't think that would go over well with my son-in-law but surprise to me he was all for it. So a couple weeks ago we all decided that it was time. KayLynn had the 10" she needed. So using some fun papers from Heidie Grace and some images by Chris over at CS Designs for the flower centers I put together this little layout . 

First of all let me say that I have been having so much fun working as a Guest Designer for CS Designs this month. I love the Images and they just seem to lend themselves to my style. I mean you all know how much I love flowers and the different faces couldn't be more perfect for these and also my Bead Girlz. And the other little characters are so much fun to use on cards.
Chris also has a set of patterns for Spirilli Designs that you can buy in her store. I have been having fun with this too. I used the technique for these flowers. 
 

I really like the photo strip that I used here which I found at My Grafico as a Cut File. I cut it from this fab glitter paper and it is perfect to tell this story.

I thought the mirror in the center of the large flower was apropos. And the overlays on the two corner photos are by K&Co. They have such great elements.

A couple of close-ups.

Have a great day.

No comments: