13 May, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo.

It is that time of the week again. Friday and that means a freebie over at Bugaboo,  But Wait! this week is giving away two Freebies. These are from the new AKV Baby series. I am so lucky to have two family members expecting this year. My daughter, a boy and my niece, a girl, and they are both due at the same time in August.
You really need to run over to the Bugaboo Blog and check out the projects by all the other Design Team Members too. So cute.
For my cards I used some Heidi Grace papers and I colored the images with my Copics.
 So here is the boy card.
 And here is the girl card.
I hope you all have a great day and run and grab your Freebies. I used this week Sketch from Spoonful Of Sugar and will be entering their challenge. HERE

1 comment:

Becky G said...

Two great cards, Melissa! Both adorably cute! Congrats on all the upcoming babies in your family! My niece is four months preggers, too! :)Becky