16 May, 2011

Just For Fun

I just made this adorable card using an image by Lily Chilvers at The Octopode Factory.
Lily has some fantastic images and you should go check them out. I just bought a set of David Bowie images from The Shop and I can't wait to make a card with them.
For this card I used Little Bo Peep and colored her and the lamb with Copics then added some glitter and glaze and some pearls. The papers are digi papers by Crafty Chaos. I love these.
 And here is a close up. The flower is made from a doily cut file that I bought at My Grafico. I cut it with my Cricut then broke down the fibers in the paper and separated the front from the back of the paper.  The button comes from a bag of buttons I picked up at Ross last week.


I will be entering this in theSketch Challenge at Sketchy Colors. Here is the sketch.
Have a Great Day everyone.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great colors! Love the bling.

Marianne said...

This is a great and kind of spooky card:)
I like your flower very much!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week, and lots of luck.
Hugs, Marianne:)