21 May, 2011

A New Challenge At Bugaboo


It is that time of year again, Lots of Celebrations coming up, Graduations are starting this weekend in some schools, Fathers Day is just a couple weeks away, Babies are being born.....on down the line. Lots of reasons to come and make a card or two and join the Challenge this week at Bugaboo. You can find all the details on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog plus take a look at the fantastic projects the Design Team has today.
For my card today I used some really bright papers by K& Co. and colored up Eggbert all bright and shiny too. This would be a good card for all kinds of celebrations. Even for someones niece who is about to get her license.
 You can see the shimmer from the gel pen in this view and the Ranger glossy Glaze on the balloons and shoes. I like shiny things.

I used a sketch by Femke Niessen for this Card today. I found her through Blog Hopping and OMG I love all of her sketches. They are perfect for me. So many layers.  You should check out her BLOG soon. Sketches can be found in the sidebar.

I hope you come and join us and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

sgc said...

Very cute. Love the lsketch.

Anonymous said...

What a fun card - love all the bright colors!