18 July, 2012

A Funny Thing At Bugaboo

Like the title? Did it peak your interest? I try. Anyway today the Challenge for the Bugaboo, Christmas In July Festivities is to make a Card or Project that is humorous. Well of course I pulled out Stella cause she is always pretty darn funny and who doesn't love Prozac? I cut this wonderful gate with my Cricut and the Ornamental Iron Cartridge from red Metallic paper. It is very hard to photograph this stuff. The papers are My Minds Eye (I think) and those beautiful little jewels are from a bracelet that I got at my favorite discount mall. I colored the image with Copics. I just love the Sentiment.
 Here's a close up of Stella and her Snow Pen and glitter grey hair.

Don't forget that Jodie has a fantastic SALE going on all month long.
So now head on over to the Bugaboo Stamps Blog and see what the Design Team has to share today and Thank you all for all the wonderful comments you have been leaving this week.

No comments: