20 July, 2012

Friday Freebie & the Last Day Of C I J

Well this is this is the last day of our Christmas In July and I just have to say that there have been some wonderful entries for all the challenges this week.  And you all have been so generous with your comments here on my blog asll week. I will be choseing a winner sometime tomorrow and will let you all know here.  You should go to the Bugaboo Blog for a full lis of all the winners.
 The Challenge Theme for today is WRAP IT UP. Use a Bow somewhere on your project.
Love the A Kids View Images. Paperss are Basic Grey. I colored the image with Copics and added Stickles to the wings.
 And snow pen on the hat. Have to find another one of those before Christmas this year.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: