13 July, 2012

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

It is time for another Freebie over at Bugaboo. It is also the day before the Week Long Christmas In July Celebration. Woo Whoo!

So I hope you come back tomorrow for a fantastic Bugaboo Blog Hop. You should start at Jodie's Blog and you can get the details while you are there. You will have lots of chances to win some fun Bugaboo images. Each of us on the Design Team will be giving away the image we used for the Blog Hop Project so remember to Comment on every ones Blog.


So for today's Friday Freebie I colored the image with Copics and used papers by basic Grey and the piece behind the Strawberries is a painted piece that I made. I used Stickles on the flower and the Butterfly centers.
 I used Liquid Pearls on the Strawberries themselves. Love how they look.

So run over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your Freebie and while you are there don't forget to take advantage of the 50% Off sale that is going on all month long. and Please stop by the Challenge Blog and take a look at all the great projects the Design Team has made up for you.


I hope you all have a great day and I will see you back here tomorrrow morning.

No comments: