08 February, 2013

Dilly Beans Hearts Challenge

You heard it. It is all about Hearts this week for the Dilly Beans Challenge. Our Designers have come up with some of the most amazing projects for you to feast your eyes on. For my card this week I used one of Megan's newer images, #546 Cinnamon Circle Frame. We had a few designers that picked this image this week and it is so fun to see all the different ways we used it. You really must check out the Challenge Blog.
For my card I colored the image with Copics, added some extra fine glitter to the bow and around the outer border. I added a little Glossy Effects to the girls Hearts. The layout is a sketch from this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday
 
 A close-up for you
 And the inside of the card.
I can't wait to see what you all have to share this week.

No comments: