01 February, 2013

Love Gives Me Wings

Today at the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog we want to see what you do with the statement Love Gives Me Wings. Lots of options to choose from and with Valentines Day just around the corner it is a perfect opportunity to make a card for someone you love.
Head over to the Challenge Blog and see what the Designers have to share with you today.
 For my card today I used Megan's image #396 Amalia-Flower Fairy. The image is colored with Copics and I added some Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter around the image border and some Stickles on the wings. The papers are My Minds Eye.

 Very shiny. I used gel pen around the outside frame for the faux stitching.
 And inside... love these colors.
I hope you all have a great weekend. I am looking forward to the Superbowl game and all the great commercials. I used to be a huge 49er fan but lost interest when Montana, D. Clark,  Steve Young, Jerry Rice, all my guys moved on. Super Bowl is always fun though and it a great reminder of my Heart Attack 5 years ago.

No comments: