15 February, 2013

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Whoops! there goes another one.........as in week, as in year. Can you believe it is the middle of February already. And it is my 60th Birthday. Wow! I don't feel old, I feel a mild sense of panic because how will I ever do all the things I want to do in the 30 or so years that I have left? I think it is time to make a list of my priorities and set some realistic goals.
In the mean time it is Friday and that means another Freebie over at Bugaboo. I chose to make a book mark with the image that Jodie is giving away today. If you head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you can check out all the great examples by the Design Team and then run to the Bugaboo Store and pick up this cute little image for yourself.
I colored the image with Copics and used a larg tag for the base. The background is made by running the tag through my Big Shot using one of my new embossing folders from Stampin' Up.
 Love the buttons.
Maybe I'll pass this along to my Hubby. He reads all the time and can never have too many bookmarks.
Well I hope you all have a great day and a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Great card. Neat idea using the graphic in a book marker. Well done.