08 March, 2013

A Green Challenge Over At Dilly Beans

So this week over at Dilly Beans we have a Green Challenge for you. We would love to see green. With Saint Patties Day coming up this would be a good theme to follow, or if you would like to do something that promotes conservation, that works but mainly, we would like to see the color Green. Oh green with envy could be a theme too. How fun. Can you just see some of Megan's images all done with green skin?
So for my card today I used some fun papers from a DCWV Stack I have had forever and some words that came from another DCWV Stack that is even older. The Image I used is Megan's #537
Poppy Set. The doily at the back of the page is cut using the new Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch. I picked mine up at Michaels.  This is another cool video.
 The background Tag is made using a piece of Acrylic paper pad,(great texture) from WallMart and some acrylics and shimmer sprays. The image is colored with Copics.
 And inside.
I hope you all have a great weekend and have fun crafting.

No comments: