30 March, 2013

Dilly Beans Challenge

I am amazed that Easter is tomorrow. It just snuck up on all of us around here so fast. Our family usually has a big get together with a potluck early dinner, lots of kids in their Easter clothes and pretty baskets. This year.....Nothing! No one has time. But I did have time to make some fun Easter Projects and the card for this weeks Challenge over at Dilly Beans Designer and Challenge Blog is one.
I used the image # 403-Amalia & Laylah and colored it up with Copics.The papers I used are Colorbok and the piece right behind the image is done with Dylusions spray that I sprayed on my work mat and then placed the piece of paper face down in it. So quick and easy and fun.
 A little close up.
 Inside the card.
I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: