15 March, 2013

Dilly Beans FridayChallenge

This week over at Dilly Beans we have a fun challenge for you. How about showing us Friendship Cards or projects and then pass them on to one of your special friends. I'm sure they would appreciate it. The Design Team has some great projects to share with you today so run and check them out HERE.
For my card today I used one of Megan"s Collage Sheets. These are so much fun and quick and easy to use. You get so much fun stuff and you can layer it up as much as you like. These are all colored for yu so just cut and add some Glossy Accents, Stickles, Rhinestones, anything you like.  I used papers by Colorbok. Wall Mart has a bunch of new Stacks in. YEA!
 a close up
 and the inside.
I hope you all have a great weekend and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments: