16 April, 2013

New Release At Bugaboo

Tuesday Release Day at Bugaboo. This week we are getting into spring. The weather here has been beautiful and I have spent a lot of time outside but I still have time to make cards, especially when the images are so darn cute. For my card today I colored the image with Copics and added some Glimmer Mist here and there. The papers are Colorbok and the flowers and leaves are Cherry Lynn Dies that I bought on Saturday at the Rubberaramma Show.
 I flicked the blue mist on after I lightly sprayed it with Biscotti colored Mist.
 Love the flowers


 And inside the card.
I used the Sketch for the challenge over at Pink Gem Challenge Blog, which I will be entering.
Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

I love your card. The flower is lovely.

grtjs
Claudia