29 April, 2013

Stella Says Sketch

I totally forgot to Post this yesterday and I'm so sorry. It is another day for Stella Says Sketch over at Bugaboo and we would love to have you play along with us this week.  Here is the great Sketch we have for you:
You can find all the details and prize information over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Designers came up with using this great sketch .
For my card today I used some papers by Authentique and the image is Jacobean Bird #4.
 A close up for you. Love the image printed on the pastel green paper. I used liquid pearls for the dots and colored the image with Copics.
 I had the hardest time photographing this color of pink for some reason. It is not really so bright. This photo tells me that there is a lot more cyan in this pink than you would think.

I hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments: