02 April, 2013

New Release ay At Bugaboo

It's Tuesday again and time for another New Release over at Bugaboo. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I stayed home and cleaned off my desk top and created a wonderful collage piece in the process. I will do another post about that later today. It was so much fun.
Now for the reason of the post today.......How about a new A Kids View Image. You can find all the new images HERE in the Bugaboo Store.
For my card I colored the image with Copics, cut it out with an oval scallop Spellbinders and stamped around the edges with a clear stamp that I have had forever. I'm going to try and get some use out of these supplies I'm surrounded by.
 The flowers are some that I picked up at Michael's the other day in the Dollar and a half  Bins and the papers are from a new Colorbok pad from Wall Mart.
 Inside......
I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Pumpy said...

Love you card and the crochet -embellishments. xx