01 June, 2013

A New Challenge At Dilly Beans

So there is a new challenge up over at Dilly Beans and a sale to boot.  The challenge rules have changed in that we would like it if you would use a Dilly Beans Image on your project when you enter the Challenge. To help facilitate that, this weekend Megan is having a Buy One Get One Free Sale.
here is the badge I'm posting on the blog, digi store & FB page tomorrow :) If you guys can share it that would be awesome :) I will also be offering a FREE digi stamp to each person on fb that shares it tomorrow & Sun :)
 
You can find all the rules and information you need on the sidebar over at the Dilly Beans Designer and Challenge Blog.So the Challenge this week at Dilly Beans is a Black and White Challenge. I was a little afraid at first but then once I got into it, it turned out to be a lot of fun. The Designers also have some wonderful examples that you can check out HERE.
Fory card today I used Image # 415 Pinky's Skull Bow. I colored the image with Copics and the papers are Bo Bunny.  
 I have been having the hardest time lately with photographing my work. I am going to work on a new light box set up this weekend. Anyway here is a close-up for you. You can see the Glossy Accents on the eyes really well here.
 And inside.
 
I hope you join us tis week for our Black and White Challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments: