01 June, 2013

Saturday and Time For Anything Goes At Bugaboo

It is the first of the month and that means that our Saturday Challenge at Bugaboo is an Anything Goes Challenge. I used Jodie's Tulips and Bugs Image for this card that I will be giving to my niece tomorrow at her Graduation Party.
The image itself is colored with Copics and then I added some Glossy Accents to the bugs and butterfly. The papers are Colorbok and the flower is one I made useing a SVG cut file from Alaa Studo.

 A close up for you
 And the inside. This will be a year of Great Adventures for her. Going away to college (all the way in the next state) and a fantastic trip to London and Paris this summer. Oh to be young and just starting out again. We have had a lot of graduations this year in our family, how about you? My grandson even graduated from kindergarten and I forgot to send him a card. Bad Nana.
Well I hope you all get time to do some crafting soon and join our challenge this week.

No comments: