12 June, 2013

New Release Tuesday At Bugaboo

It is Wednesday and I am just getting My Computer or Blogger to work for a few minutes to upload a photo. I was really excited after all the frustration of it not working for two days but alas I can only get this one photo to load.
So Tuesdays are New Release Days over at Bugaboo and this is my card that I made. I used Copics to color the image and then I sprayed the piece with Perfect Pearls Mists (Ranger) and a tiny spritz of Ditto Glimmer Spray. It makes it very shiny and hard to photograph.
  
 
The flower is a cut file from Alaa Studios as is the butterfly. The Design Team over at Bugaboo has some great examples up using this image so be sure and head over to check them out.
Have a great week and I sure hope I can get this computer thing fixed before Freebie Friday post.

No comments: