18 April, 2014

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Good morning everyone and Happy Good Friday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I plan to, starting off with a little shopping at Hobby Lobby with my sister and Great Niece and then a fun afternoon playing with new product and then.....A Good Friday Service with my Daughter and Sister. A great way to start the weekend.
Another Great way to start the weekend is with a Friday Freebie over at Bugaboo. Jodie has a great little image for you today and you can grab one for yourself in the Bugaboo Store. Don't forget to head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see what the designers have to share with you today.
For my card today I used some papers from K&Co. that I have had around forever. The butterflies are cut with a die that I bought at the Rubber Stamparama that I went to last weekend and I threw away the package without noticing the company. There were nine different dies in the set. I colored the image with Copics and used Glossy Accents on the Binky. The flourish is Zva Creative.

 And inside.
Once again I hope you all have a great weekend and Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Gertrude said...

eine wunderschöne Karte
schönes Osterfest wünsche ich dir
glg Gertrude