25 April, 2014

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

It is the last Friday of the month and on one hand it feels like it has been a very long month and on the other it seems like just yesterday it was April Fools Day. Go figure. The good thing about today is that it is New Release Day over at Bugaboo. The Design Team has some fun samples over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog so you might want to head over there and then run to the Bugaboo Digi Shop to pick up your own Freebie.
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and added some shine with Glossy Accents.
The papers are from a Mat Pad I have had around forever from DCWV and the background is made using a Memory Box Stencil.

 And inside, all bright and shiny too.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. My sisters and I have a Parking Lot Flea Market that we are participating in on Sunday and I will hopefully be selling some of my cards and altered items.  It should be fun.

No comments: