04 April, 2014

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Another Friday on the way. I'm so very happy for that. I get to pick my Granddaughters up and take them to school today and the littlest one and I have been stopping for a donut and coffee, because we have a little time between dropping big sister off and when she has to be at school. Sometimes we go to the Dollar Store just to look around but we have to find some other things.
So anyway, the reason you are here is to see the newest Friday Freebie from Bugaboo. Right? Well Here you go. Isn't this adorable? The image is colored with Copics and the egg has a coat of Glitter Mod Podge.  The papers are from a stack I picked up at Hobby Lobby and the frame is cut with a Spellbinders die. The butterfly and flowers are from a container of foam pieces that I picked up at Michaels to use in my Senior classes. I have to take some photos at the next class and share them.
 I also added the glitter to the bow and the nose. Love the Easter Banner. A dollar stamp from Michaels.
 And the inside is ready to go.
So do head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what all the Designers have to share with you today and then run to the Bugaboo Store and pick up this cutie for yourself.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: