09 September, 2014

New Release Day At Bugaboo

What can you get for a Dollar these days? Well how about this adorable image by Jodie over at Bugaboo Digi Store. Yes. Today I have a great card to share that could be used for just about any occasion and if you head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog the Design Team has a ton of examples to share so you can see how versatile it is.
So for my card I colored the image with Copics markers and then used Distress Ink around the outer edge and then used really diluted Distress ink to pain in the background. when that was all dry I just left little drops of water all over the background.
 I also added some rub-ons that I have had around forever and a little sentiment and voie la.

And then on the inside I just added a few strips of paper to dress it up. It really adds a lot. 

I hope you all have a great day and don't forget to check out all the Dollar Stamps in the Bugaboo Store.

No comments: