14 September, 2014

So Much Fun At Kit And Clowder

So this weekend Kit & Clowder Facebook Group has been having a little ( Huge) party to celebrate reaching 4000 members. There are a lot more now. There have been Challenges, and Freebies and Discounts from all sorts of Companies and I am having a very hard time keeping up. My internet and computer have also been giving me fits all weekend. I'm surprised I'm here now.
One of the Freebies is this adorable Image from Sugar Nellie. You can find all the details on how to get your hands on one HERE!
So I colored the image up with my Copics and used some papers from Echo Park to make this adorable Birthday Card.


 Here is a little close up. You can see the Frantage going on on the heart shape. I have a lot of fun with layers of embossing chips and powders and Heat & Stick Powder along with the glitter and Mica Chips. I need to do more with this.
 And the inside is ready to send that favorite someone a greeting.
Now that took almost an hour because of the computer freezing up and being a pain in the a.... so I will say Bye Bye for now and come back in a bit to share some samples that I have been working on for my Coloring Class I'm taking from Kit And Clowder.

No comments: