02 September, 2014

New Release Tuesday At Bugaboo

A Happy 2nd day of September to you all. September...no way. My granddaughters start back to school today and I will be at their house at 6:15 because the oldest has to be at school at 7 am. Teenagers don't work that way. At least all I have to do is make sure the 10 year old gets dressed, eats and get her to school by 8:30. I'm gonna die. I have to be up and driving to their house by 5:45. Uggg.
But in the meantime over at Bugaboo it is New Release Tuesday and Jodie has this great image for you.  It is perfect for just about any occasion.
For my card today I used papers by Kaisercraft and colored the image with Copics. I made two copies of the image so I could cut the little sunflowers out and pop them up to have a little 3D going on.


And heres a close up for yo   


 And inside....

I hope everyone that is sending little and big ones off to the first day of school tomorrow has a wonderful day.

No comments: