03 September, 2008

It's Wed. the 3rd already. WOW

I am going to add this card really quick and I will post more later this evening. The Bowkers are visiting today and everyone will be here for dinner soon. But this is a challenge from Sketches by Tamara and I wanted to get this posted before the deadline. I love this paper, its Creative Imaginations and the stamp is Upsy Daisy from the new Su catalog. I like the way the perfect pearls works with the Versamark and basic black paper. I'll be back after dinner. I do have more stuff to add.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I am getting confused on what is in each post. I am sorry. I really love the journal is this one. The colors are wonderful. Your pages of the children are just wonderful. The colors are just right for them. I missed the beautiful pages for Christmas with the trees on the last post. So they are wodnerful.