02 June, 2009

Mini Album

My friend Irene (Scrapperlicious) just finished a week long tutorial over on her blog on how to put together one of the Mini Albums by Clear Scraps. If you have not been to Irenes blog be sure and check it out at http://scrapperlicious.blogspot.com . She is an amazingly talented lady and I feel so lucky to be on the same design team at Pages In Time with her. Her instructions made this book very easy to put together. This is the cover. I love this little book and it is little. The pages measure 3"x3". You would never know by looking at these photos. It's so cute it fits right in the palm of your hand. Enjoy! I cut pieces of the butterfly ribbon to decorate the page as well as stamped flowers that are filled in with stickels and used the little flower ribbon.


Claudette has become quit the young lady. I mimicked the shape of the acrylic page when I cut out the photo and then outlined it in stickels. Funny face. That does describe Little Logan Powell.



And this is my best litttle guy. I wish he didn't live so far away.Is that flower ribbon great or what? I used stickels to highlight the embossed circles on this piece. And I really like the look of the magic mesh at the bottom.



My little cutie pie KayLynn. She looks so serious in this photo but I think she is watching TV. The paper I used for the background on this page and some of the other textured papers come from a package that I've had around for a year now. I came across them recently when moving my studio.




I think it is so great that you can run the acrylic pieces through the Big Shot or Cuttlebug . I used alcohol inks to color some of the embossed circles on this page.








A great mix of paper textures embossing and bling. And here is our little Kylie the youngest of the clan (for the moment) This is such a great litttle page. I like the stickels and rhinestone photo frame.




This is Maddy. What a cute little face and she is such a girl. Her Nana recently took her along for a manicure and pedicure. Maddison just loved it.






The inside back cover. I think this sentiment says it all. Don't you?






And then the back page. This was a really fun project. If you have a chance you should do one.









Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesone ! you're great ! love your project

Anonymous said...

J'adore... il est magnifique... Merci