26 June, 2009

Mini Crop, Mini Crop...One More Day

First of all I want to remind everyone to head over to Pages In Time tomorrow for a crop hosted by Rayette. http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/forum/topics/online-summertime-crop

Come join myself and everyone at Pages In Time for The Online Summertime Crop of 2009 on Saturday June 27th. I have put together some great challenges and fun games for you to enjoy. The crop will run from 8am to Midnight PST (You may work on these throughout the weekend but on time points will be awarded) With prizes being awarded for the most points accumulated throughout the day. So set that yard work aside for one day and come join us. And while your there don’t forget we have live chat so you can chat with myself and other members of our great DT.

Here is another sneak peek of the Wedding Album. I will post all the pages on Sunday. This has been so much fun to make.
I made some cards this week for the Verve Release Challenge. This first one uses the smooch and lift technique for the background piece. I also added drops of reinkers and used my compressor to blow the ink to create some really interesting effects.
I used the smooch and lift technique to do the four background squares. The center piece is alcohol ink on clear acrylic and the image is stamped on the backside of that.
The paper for this card is Scribble, Scrabble (I love it) and the image is stamped and embossed with Distress embossing powder. The background of the bird was done using the smooch and lift technique. Lots of smooching this week. It is a fun technique.
I love this paper, it is My Minds Eye and it is so bright and sunny looking. Robot image is one of the new SU sets.
This is #5. A card for Catie for her wedding shower this Sat.
Claudette was here all week and she decided to make cards for the Verve Release Challenge too. She did a wonderful job and now she has a Gallery at Splitcoast Stampers. Yea Claudette. Thats My Girl!




Have a really great day.

No comments: