11 June, 2009

Mini Crop This Weekend

Over at Pages In Time this weekend there is a Mini Crop hosted by Leslie. The challenges and games and fun begin at 7a.m. eastern time which is 4 a.m. here but it is night time where she is! Australia! Down Under! Saturday June 13. Come to http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/forum/categories/crops-and-other-on-line-events/listForCategory and join the fun. The design Team is planning crops throughout the next few months. We will all host a crop of one kind or another and it should be a lot of fun.

This is another Layout that I have made for Pages In Time with supplies from the Pages In time store. Karen has an amazing selection of products to choose from. The papers I used are Stemma and Little Yellow bicycle. I just love this pointy flower. There is a tutorial over at Pages In Time by our Artist of the Month Keeperofmemories (Carol) in the Forum. It makes a great accent or if you wanted you could do a bunch.
Rachel Ann Stamps. I couldn't resist. I colored the monkeys with colored pencils and added some Stickels to the star.


I had to mix the alphas because I Didn't have a full set of either one. I think this makes the title more interesting and it catches your eye because of the difference.


This layout is one I did using some paper from little shoebox that I picked up the other day. It is the cutest darn paper. And KayLynn in the glasses is pretty darn cute too. I distressedthe edges of the photo by using a sanding block as well as two different size hole punches. Some of the flowers I made using die cuts and my Big Shot and some were cut from the pattern paper.


Add some glitter and a few rhinestones and your good to go.



This is my take on Sketch 23 by Julie over at 52sketches52weeks. The subject matter is Claudette with the new Bowker addition Boogie. That is what I like to call him , he also goes by Boo and Booger. He is a rescue dog and he is the sweetest darn thing and he knows lots of tricks. Willow, the Bowkers other dog really enjoys the company. I have more photos for more layouts that I can't wait to get to.

The papers I used in this are K & Co. and I just love them. There are several size pads of paper in the series, a pad of punch out flowers and a lot of embellies. So cute and it makes putting together a page really quick and easy.




There was also an Inspiration Challenge over at PaperCraft Planet at the Chez Applemimi group (new to the site) and that is where the idea for the lower left side came from. I rolled widths of card stock and placed them under the main PP's to create the wave effect. When you close the scrapbook the waves won't flatten out.



The circles are cut with Spellbinders Nesties Small pinking Circles and the larger outter circles are cut with pinking sheers. I then used embrodiery thread to wind around the outside edge on two and stitched beads to the third.



A close-up of the flowers, just punch them out and layer them up and add rhinestones for the centers. How easy is that?




Have a great day everyone. And a really great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats ! you won the first challenge !