13 August, 2011

Challenge Day At Bugaboo

Thanks to everyone that joined us at Bugaboo last week. Boy there were a lot of entries and great ones at that. You all rocked it last week so now lets see what you can do for this weeks Shabby Chic or Distressed challenge.Run on over to the Bugaboo Blog and see all the great projects by the Design Team and to get all the official rules.

I chose to go wit a Shabby Chic look.And Stella makes a great Shabby girl.  I think. Lace, soft colors some torn edges. The painted stamped and texture piece right behind Stella is made by moi.  So now get busy and show us what you've got.
 You can see the flower centers better in this photo.
Have a great week everyone.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Now I can relate to this card,lol! Great job!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Stella image here is one of my favorite and sentiment reminds me of me...haha I MUST now make a card with this....what have I been waiting for and now you have inspired me.

Amy said...

This is great!! One of my favorite Stella's.