18 August, 2011

Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo

Today is Oldie But Goodie Day over at Bugaboo. The Design Team picks their fave Bugaboo image and showcases it on their Blog. If you want to see more you can head over to the Challenge Blog and check out some oldies for yourself. For my card today I used one of the Bugaboo Brats. I love Brats. I decided a Birthday Card would be appropriate since it was my Grandsons Birthday last Sat. This reminds me of him and his dog Hank. Too cute I used Basic Grey papers for this and colored the image with my Copics.
 A close up for you.
I hope you all have a Wonderful Day.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love that image and have done 2 cards with it and thanks for the super idea of putting the name on the wagon for personalization....very cool!

Cheryl First said...

This is fantastic! So perfect for some little boy! I love all the "stuff" going on with it! Great eye-candy!