08 August, 2011

Fun New Sentiments over at CS Designs

Chris has come up with some great Sentiments over at CS Designs and you can grab some HERE at the store.  You can also see some fun projects on the Paper Craft Planet Group HERE and on the CS Designs Blog.  Soon we will be having a new Challenge Blog and we will be taking a new spin on our challenges. Be sure to check back next week for some great Fun.

For my card today I used the Hearts To Build a Home Sentiment and I just had to have my fave characters from CS Designs Blossom and Chloe. How cute are these and I just love the way the card turned out. I used Some of the new papers from Stampin Up' and I colored the images with my Copics.

 I used Crystal Effects and some Stickels to shine it up.
I hope you all have a great day and I will see you all soon I hope.

No comments: