04 September, 2011

Bring on the B's

Today at Pile It On We are having a B Challenge. We want to see you use, Buttons, Brads, Bows, Buckles anything that starts with a B. Our Sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamps and you could win a $15.00 gift Certificate to the Store. Wait until you see all the things they have if you haven't already.

I picked up these new Halloween papers by Doodlebug the other day and this Mini Set of Digi Monsters from Bugaboo and I just keep comeing up with these great bright Cards. So my B's are all here: Bows, Brads,Borders,Beads (micro) BOO!  Now lets see what you can do.
 With this view you can see the textures on the images better.
I will be entering the following Challenges with this card.
Bugaboo Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Squiggle Stamps: Spooky Fun
Card Makin Mamas: Go Digital
Clearly I Stamp: Patterened Papers
Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges: Halloween
Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog:Friendly Critters
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Our Craft Lounge: Anything Goes
More Than Favors, Wacky Wednesday: Halloween
Paper Pretties Blog: Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes

I hope to see your work over at Pile It On this week and I really hope everyone has a good week.

1 comment:

Dalis said...

oh I love it... Boo! is a perfect B item! My little one is in love with it!

-- dalis