09 September, 2011

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo. Woo Hoo!

It is time for a Freebie over at Bugaboo and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this when I first saw it but once it clicked I really like the way it turned out. These are too cute and if you head over to the Challenge Blog you can get even more inspiration from the Design team.
I colored the image with Copics and used papers from a paper pad I've had for a couple of years from K & Co.

 Just love the glitter on the Paisley border piece.
So head over to the Store to grab up this Freebie for yourself and check out the other images that go along with this guy.
And Have A Great Weekend Everyone.

2 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

cool card Melissa! love how you colored the jeep!

Stephanie said...

Love absolutely everything about this, what a great card.