17 September, 2011

Saturday Challenge day at Bugaboo.

It is time for another Challenge over at Bugaboo. This week we would like to see some scenes. Take two or more images and put them together to make a scene. It doesn't have to be a particular theme. You just need to do it, either digitally or manually combining images. If you need some really Great examples head on over tho the Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has put together. Really yummy stuff. We do have a lot of Talent over there. You can also check out the official rules and prize info while you are there.

For my card today I have used 3 of the A Kidz View Fall: Wheelbarrow Kids, Scarecrow, and Pumpkin Prize. I also used the Sentiment Autum. I used Basic Grey papers and chipboard elements. The leaves are cut from some velvet leaves that I bought at Michaels.

 I colored the images with Copics and then sprayed Goosebumps all over the paper.
I cant wait to see all the wonderful creations that you all come up with.
Have a great weekend

No comments: