06 September, 2011

There is A Lot Happening Today

Bug on the Move Sponsoring Black
Bugaboo is sponsoring
image

Today our friends over at TIP TOP TUESDAY are celebrating their first Birthday with a Blog Hop and we are helping promote their great success. We really hope you will check out the BLOG and see all the great projects by their Design Team. The Challenge today is to make an Easel Card or an Easel Box Card. Tutorials available Here.
Below are a couple of projects by Tip Top Design Team members
                                                                              Lisa
image
                    
                                                                         Heike
image
And Bugaboo Design Team Member                    
                                                                        Scrappy
ttt spons card

Melissa

That's me.


For my card today I used Bugaboos Birthday Monkey: Cupcake and some great flowers I made using Colorbok punch outs. I found these at my local JoAnns.

So run on over to TIP TOP TUESDAY and check it out.

There are a ton of prizes up for grabs and several ways to enter in the fun.


Have a Great Day.

No comments: