18 May, 2012

A Flower Challenge At Dilly Beans

Today is the beginning of a new challenge over at Dilly Beans. We want to see some flowers. On the paper, on the image, all over the place. Paper, silk or acrylic. If you want some fun inspiration head over to the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog and see all the great projects by the Design Team.
For my card today I used Megan's #349-Framed Amalia & Flowers, and #397-Daisy Border. The papers are K & Co.,love all the flowers on that. I colored the image and the flowers with Copics and then I sprayed the flowers with Tattered Angels Mist and a final layer of Goosebumps.
 You can see the mist and goosebumps better in this photo.
I hope you all have a great weekend and I can't wait to see all the great projects you all submit.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Just gorgeous Melissa!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is gorgeous, Melissa, so bright and cheerful. Love all those colorful flowers! :)