04 May, 2012

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Happy Friday everyone. It is time for another Freebie over at Bugaboo. Jodie is so generous. So if you head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you can check out all the projects the Design Team has to share for you today and then run over to the Bugaboo Store and get a Freebie for yourself.
For my card today I dug into my Digital Paper files and did a little maneuvering in photoshop to come up with this fun design. The main image is a png file placed on top of a piece of Digi paper that also has a tree from the elements pack and a few kites added to it. I then printed it out along with a few pieces of other digi papers and elements and started cutting and gluing. The image is colored with my Copics and then I added Glossy Accents here and there and some Stickles to the wings. .
 And I just had to add a few buttons. This is a fun way to use those Digital paper files.
I hope you all have a great Day and look forward to a glorious weekend.

No comments: