24 May, 2012

A New Challenge At Dilly Beans

This week at Dilly Beans Designer and Challenge Blog we have a fun Challenge for you. How about making a project about, of, for,,,,Friendship. If you head over to the Challenge Blog you can find some really great projects by the Design Team.
I used one of Megan's newer images #420 Sugar Skulls Stacked and colored them with my Copics. I used Glossy Glaze on the eyes and flowers to add a bit of shine.

 A close up for you. The papers are from a Colorbok paper pad that I picked up at WallMart.
I can't wait to see what you all do this week,good luck to all who enter.
Have a Great Weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is great Melissa - love the bright colours of the skulls!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it Melissa! Obviously they're friends 'til the end. LOL xxD

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your Día de los Muertos' skulls. Blessings!