26 May, 2012

A new Chalenge Is Up Over At Bugaboo

Today starts the last Challenge of the month for Bugaboo and this time we have a Color Challenge for you. Wait until you see the great samples that the Design Team did up for this one. So much fun.  So as always you can head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog for all the details and to link up your project. So here is the inspiration for you:

For my Wedding Card today I used Jodie"s image Jack &Diane- Love Circle and Jack and Diane-Tag.
The papers are from a paper pad my sister gave me from Ross I think and some from a paper pad I picked up at Hobby Lobby last week.  This is meant to be a card for a wedding shower or a wedding gift. the images are colored with Copics.



 I have been paying more attention to the inside of the cards lately.
 There is a little pocket behind the ribbon.
 And you can fit a gift card on the back.
Pretty cool ! I hope you have fun with the Challenge this week and Have a great weekend.

No comments: