24 November, 2012

Anything Goes At Dilly Beans

We have an Anything Goes Challenge over at Dilly Beans this week and we really hope you will join us. The Girls have all come up with some amazing projects to share so run and take a look. I'm so blessed to work with such creative ladies. And Megan's images are so much fun to work with. You can find them HERE.
For my card today I used two images, #306 Winter Owl and #299 Ruby's Candy Cane. So adorable.
I colored the images with Copics and added some Glossy Effects for some shine. The paper piercing pattern I used for the white background is Gem's Cottage (Floral Set)I'm so glad I found this site. I will be using these files more.
 The Flower Circle that Ruby is mounted on is a cut file from A Little Hut.
 And the inside of the card.
So get out there and have some crafty fun and share it with us at Dilly Beans and you might just win
Free Digi Stamps.

No comments: