17 November, 2012

Bingo At Bugaboo

This weeks Challenge over at Bugaboo is a Bingo Challenge. These are always fun because you have so many choices. So here is the Bingo Card.
So for my card today I chose column #3 down, Flower Emboss and Die Cut. The pointsetta flower is and SVG cut from LaLaStudios. The Embossing is done using a Sizzix Embossing Folder that I applied Navy Ink to the raised parts to make it stand out more. I love the glitter paper even if it is almost $2.00 a sheet. So worth it. The image was cut out using a Nestie Die. I painted the the image background with H2O shimmering watercolors and used Copics for the image itself.
 No matter how I photographed this I could not get the shimmer to show up.
The image is a Bugaboo Words-Snow that you can find in the Store.
And guess what? Jodie has put the whole Store On Sale for Christmas. Can You Believe This? It does exclude the daily deal but that is such a good deal already....Also this sale runs through the 26th of December. Yipee.
So have a fantastic weekend and I hope you get some fun crafty time for yourselves .

No comments: