16 November, 2012

Friday Challenge at Dilly Beans

We are heading into Thanksgiving week and this week the Challenge over at Dilly Beans is all about Thanks.
For my card today I just went with a Thank You to a friend card and chose this image as a self portrait. This is how I feel when I realize that I do not have it together at all for Thanksgiving. I have to make a shopping list, mop the floors, wash and iron the table linens....Ahkkkkkk!
This is a pretty cute guy hu? He is #275-Framed Disturbed Snowman#3. I colored the image with Copics and used My Minds Eye papers and some really cool buttons from my stash.
 And inside the card....
Well head on over to the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog and see the great projects by the other Designers and then run on over to the Dilly Beans Store and grab up some of your favorite images.

No comments: