23 November, 2012

Friday Freebie Over At Bugaboo

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did. We had my daughter,son-in-law and two granddaughters as well as one of my sisters and a roommate of hers. It was Great Food, relaxing time. Such a nice way to spend the day.
So today is Black Friday and it is also Friday Freebie Day over at Bugaboo.So before you head out shopping or now that you are home from shopping head over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up the newest Freebie from Jodie and go check out all the great projects by the Design Team. And don't forget

The card I made for today uses Basic Grey papers. I colored the image with Copics and the large snowflake on the bottom left is an SVG Cut.
 I colored the image with Copics and used Glossy Effects on the Candy Cane and Nose of the bear.
 Love these snowflakes. An SVG Cut File that you can find HERE at Just A Scrappin.  

 And inside.
Have a great weekend and don't spend too much.LOL

No comments: