25 March, 2014

Another New Release From Bugaboo

Okay, it seems like I just did this post. The week went by so fast.  It has been a glorious week weather wise.  I just love the spring. I don't love the allergies but the new green fields and the mustard greens in them. I have Iris getting to open up and the dutch iris and freesia are in full bloom. The mornings are the best. Everything feels all glowing and fresh. When I look out my kitchen window there is a big pot of Ranunculi's in red and orange and the way the light shines it makes them glow. Just breath taking.  WOW!
So on to the New Release from Bugaboo for today. So spring! So Easter!
I colored the image with Copics and added some Glitter Mod Podge over the egg. The flower is a K & Co. punch out. The papers are My Minds Eye.
 Isn't she just adorable. You can head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab this up for yourself along with all sorts of Easter and Spring Images. And don't forget to drop by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful projects by the Design Team.
 Inside is so bright and ready to write. Ha Ha that rhymes.
Have a wonderful week everyone.

No comments: