28 March, 2014

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Good Friday morning and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned. I have to do our taxes, go grocery shopping and then I can relax and get some crafting done while I watch the Walking Dead marathon that leads up to the season finally Sunday Night. Nooooo! It is too soon.
Anyway back to the real reason we are here today. Friday Freebie at Bugaboo. If you head over to the Bugaboo Store you can grab this sweet little bear for yourself. And d forget to check out the wonderful creations by the Design Team over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog.
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and used papers from DCWV and Kathy Davis Ambrosia 6X6 pad. The chipboard pieces are from Studio g that I picked up at JoAnn's the other day.
 I gave the nose and button a coat of Glitter Mod Podge. And all those lovely flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I was so pleased with the really quick service, the selection and the quality of the product.
 And then the inside.

  I also wanted to share this card that I made the other day using the Scene It-Snails image that you can find Here. I had so much fun coloring up these little guys. Again the flowers are from Wild Orchid.
 Glossy Effects really makes the eyes pop out. I wish the snails around my house looked like this.

I really hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: