11 March, 2014

New Release At Bugaboo

Good Tuesday Morning To All. I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather here in California was just about perfect. So today over at Bugaboo, Jodie has an image that can be used for anything and if you head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you can see all of the fun projects the Designers have for you today.
For my card today I used some papers by Authentique that I found sitting on a shelf where it shouldn't be and everything just came together. I colored the image with Copics and then used Glitter Mod Podge to add sparkle to the wings and I used GooseBumps on the body and then splattered GooseBumps all over the background to work as a resist and then I sprayed the piece lightly with Recollections Spray Ink.
 Love the finished result. The spring and flowers words were on an elements sheet that matches the papers and the paper and crochet  flowers are from Michaels $2 bins.
 And I can't forget about the inside. Gave it a light spritz of  Spray Ink also.
So head over to the Bugaboo Store and Grab an Image or two for yourself and have a great day.

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

I love coming to your blog and reading all the different techniques you use, Melissa! Awesome!