14 March, 2014

Bugaboo Freebie Day

It is Friday again and I'm very happy about that. I am excited that I get to take a trip to San Francisco tomorrow  for Wedding Dress shopping for my niece. It should be a really fun day. Haven't been to the city in a very long time.
I am also happy that it is Freebie Day over at Bugaboo and Jodie has a great image for you today. It can be used for so many occasions. If you hop over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you will see some great examples by the Design Team. And then head to the Bugaboo Store and grab an image for yourself.
For my sample today I used some papers by We Are Memory Keepers. The butterflies are from a sheet by K&Co and the image is colored with Copics.
 I really enjoy working with Goosebumps and Spray inks lately. Always a mystery as to how it will turn out.
 And the inside.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: